Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Adele won’t be performing at the 2017 Super Bowl half time show because, “that show is not about music.” [Variety]
• Commuters will ignore anyone playing music in the subway—even if that person is Joseph Gordon-Levitt. [EW]
• Usain Bolt is really, really ridiculously fast. [ESPN]
• Suicide Squad won the box office for the second weekend in a row. [BOM]
• Ryan Lochte and three other Team USA swimmers were robbed at gun point in Rio. Fortunately no one was injured. [NYT]
• Johnny Depp is pretty terrifying in this TMZ video shot on Amber Heard’s phone. [P6]
• Eric Clapton caught a really big salmon in Iceland. [Vulture]