Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Leslie Jones’s love of the Olympics is contagious. [Twitter]
• Nelly and Taylor Swift sang the former’s 2002 hit “Dilemma” together at Karlie Kloss’ birthday party. [The Cut]
• Continuing the 2002 throwback theme, here is an all-too-brief clip of President Obama bobbing his head to Eminem’s “Loose Yourself” at the Democratic National Convention. [CoS]
• Suicide Squad is officially critic-proof. [BOM]
• A reality show featuring Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogg as co-hosts has been greenlit by VH1. The working title is Martha & Snoop’s Dinner Party. [Deadline]
• Greta Gerwig is rewriting Sarah Polley’s script for a new Little Women adaptation. [The Guardian]
• [Lil] Bow Wow is retiring from music because he’s almost 30 and 30 is too old for a rapper. [Vulture]