Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Kit Harington, we do not believe your Game of Thrones speeding ticket story. [EW]
• British bookmaker Coral is no longer accepting bets on Tom Hiddleston becoming the next James Bond. [The Guardian]
• Unlike the rest of Cannes, Susan Sarandon does have an opinion on Woody Allen and it’s not a favorable one. [Jezebel]
• Captain America: Civil War won the box office again. [BOM]
• Another season of the X-Files is highly likely. [Deadline]
• Red Hot Chili Peppers front man Anthony Kiedis is in the hospital due to an intestinal flu. [Rolling Stone]
• Henry Cavill is no longer dating a 19-year-old. [The Daily Mail]