Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Taylor Swift is in a new Apple Music commercial. She falls off a treadmill. [The Verge]
• Beyoncé didn’t drop an album this weekend, but she did drop a clothing line. [Paste]
• Jon Snow (aka Kit Harington) took a lie-detector test to prove that he might actually know something. [Vulture]
• Batman vs. Superman is still making a crazy amount of money worldwide. [BOM]
• Netflix had a John Stamos takeover on April Fool’s Day. [Today]
• Draco Malfoy (aka Tom Felton) took us on a tour of the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Hollywood. [USA Today]
• We finally found out how that Brooklyn artist got Donald Trump’s grave stone into Central Park on Easter Sunday. [Gothamist]