Eartha Kitt, Out of This World
Published December 26, 2008
In the saddest of coincidences, yesterday the original “Santa Baby” singer (and most ferocious of catwomen) Eartha Kitt died. Orson Welles called her “the most exciting woman in alive”: every woman wanted to be her; she wanted to be with every man (see below); and every drag queen wanted to be with her.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season