In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott spent most of his time on set of a TV show he’ll be on, soon to be released—shh, mum’s the word!—but in his spare time, he managed to have dinner with Warner Bros. Records CEO Todd Moscowitz and hang with his newest artist, Neon Hitch, at the Electric Room. He also popped by Catch with Victoria’s Secret model Marloes Horst and pal Ania; and, last but not least, stopped by the Whitney party on the West Side Highway with ?uestlove, Bar Refaeli, Ally Hilfiger, Dani Stahl, Charlotte Ronson and more.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again