In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott spent most of his time on set of a TV show he’ll be on, soon to be released—shh, mum’s the word!—but in his spare time, he managed to have dinner with Warner Bros. Records CEO Todd Moscowitz and hang with his newest artist, Neon Hitch, at the Electric Room. He also popped by Catch with Victoria’s Secret model Marloes Horst and pal Ania; and, last but not least, stopped by the Whitney party on the West Side Highway with ?uestlove, Bar Refaeli, Ally Hilfiger, Dani Stahl, Charlotte Ronson and more.
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward