In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, the end of Fashion Week was still buzzing with the amazing launch of Lady Gaga’s Fame fragrance at the Guggenheim. It was a Who’s Who of fashion: Marc Jacobs, Jason Wu, Steven Klein, Gaga herself, Ellen Von Unwerth, Johan Lindeberg, Charlotte Ronson, Pamela Love, and, of course, a bunch of shirtless models. Gaga stayed in a bubble for ages while Scott sipped champagne and took pictures—some great ones of Gaga, plus Bill Cunningham and Bryan Boy at Fashion Week. Then the week was done, and Scott got to spend some quality time with his pillow. After the beauty rest, a quick stop by The Darby for the Marchesa party with Theophilus London and another stop by the Face TV show with Karolina Kurkova. Next up: some hang time with Shaun White, a night at Brooklyn Bowl—Blue Ribbon food, music, and bowling; what’s not to love?—and the San Gennaro festival. Then Scott headed home for the Jewish holidays, where he stumbled upon (drumroll, please) his bar mitzvah album. And now onto a concert and Paris!
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy