In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, trying to be in two places at once was par for the course with Scott: the week started out with a Nylon party with Scott’s Scouted co-star Dani Stahl posing for pics; then it was some green fun around town for another St. Patty’s Day bash. In between, he managed to see another Scouted star, Alwyn, appear on the streets of NYC. After artist Scott Campbell’s book launch, a pop by the Electric Room after enabled Scott to snap a shot of supermodels Behati and Shannan Click, all hugs. He also stopped by John Demsey and Alina Cho’s Pisces birthday bash on the Upper West Side, where he shot Liu Wen and Carola Remer. Then it was a bit of rock-‘n’-roll to celebrate Scott’s buddy Michael H’s 50th birthday, with Cheetah Chrome from the Dead Boys, Andy Hilfiger, Frank from Guns N’ Roses, and Sam Yaffa—and even more music at legendary rock photographer Mick Rock’s gallery show, where Lou Reed certainly seemed happy.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece