In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, though we’re only a day into Fashion Week, Scott’s already got quite a few stories to share. First up, a hangout with friend Norman Reedus from The Walking Dead, plus a dinner at The General and a brief time-out to watch the Super Bowl and client Bar Refaeli’s amazing commercial with the kiss seen ’round the world! Next up, Karolina Kurkova, Naomi Campbell, and Coco Rocha’s event for new show The Face, with guests including Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele, Zac Posen, Steven Klein, Sean Avery, and more—check it out coming up Tuesdays on Oxygen. After some shoots with clients like Poppy Delevingne, Scott headed to Prabal Gurung’s Target event at Chelsea Piers, with a performance by Ne-Yo; a party thrown by The Last Magazine; and the Ben Watts-approved APE party last night at Finale. See you at the tents!
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun