Happy Tuesday! Here’s our compendium of pop-culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the long holiday weekend.
• A fan slapped Beyoncé’s luscious booty at a show, proving once and for all that isn’t OK. [DB]
• Those concerned about the fate of Amanda Bynes, fear not: the young starlet revealed her detailed action plan over Twitter, which includes getting a nose job, becoming a singer/rapper, and suing the NYPD. [E!]
• Break out an-ice cold Duff! This summer, Universal Orlando is opening a Simpsons theme park, and if it is half as spectacular as “Itchy and Scratchy Land,” we’re already there. [Variety]
• French coming-of-age drama La Vie D’Adèle, or Blue is the Warmest Color, took home the Palme d’Or at Cannes, and not simply because it features a graphic 10-minute lesbian sex scene (though we can’t imagine that hurt its chances). [Time]
• Fast & Furious 6 topped the weekend box office with $76.7 million, followed by The Hangover Part III with $41.7 million, proving you simply do not mess with a mediocre thing. [BOM]
• New York’s controversial bike-share program, Citi Bike, had a bike stolen from its fleet on the eve of its launch. A bike theft in New York?! Now we’ve seen everything. [NYP]
• Justin Bieber got a visit from the cops following several complaints about the young singer recklessly driving his Ferarri around his Los Angeles gated community, poor guy. [P6/NYP]