Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best art books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
There is hardly a better time to catch up on quality reading than during summer sojourns or lounging by the pool or on the beach. Although they might not be the easiest to pack, browse the slideshow above for our favorite coffee table books coming out this month. Hours of literary and aesthetic delight guaranteed.
Coffee Table Curator runs every month. For more, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Alison Brie and Dave Franco Can Still Surprise Each Other