Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best art books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
As April comes to a close and the weather warms, we present the month’s best art books for reading while reposed on park benches, from a noteworthy reissue (Larry Sultan’s Pictures from Home) and an incisive, poetic historical document (James Baldwin and Steve Schapiro’s The Fire Next Time) to a photographer’s artful first photo book (Sam Contis’s Deep Springs). Browse through the above slideshow to see our six picks.
Coffee Table Curator runs every month. For more, click here.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt