The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Sandi Slone, White On The Map, 2013. Acrylic and oil on canvas. On view at Sargent’s Daughters in New York through December 7.
Joel Kyack, The Long Way Home, 2013. Canvas, framed images, acrylic, spray paint, wire and wood. On view at Praz-Delavallade in Paris through January 11.
Corita Kent, the word pitched his tent, 1962. On view at Corita Art Center in Los Angeles through December 31.
Stefania Batoeva, AWE, 2013. Oil on plaster. On view at Galerie Koal in Berlin through December 21.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True