The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see-if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Chto Delat, Our-Paper-Soldier, Vienna, 2014. On view at KOW Gallery in Berlin through April 18.
Installation view of “Juan Muñoz and Marlene Dumas: Drawings.” On View at Firth Street Gallery in London through April 17.
Pieter Hugo, Green Point Common, Cape Town, 2013. On view at Fondation Henri Cartier-Bresson in Paris through April 26.
Simon Menner, Untitled, 2011. On view at Opening Society Foundations in New York through May 8.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet