The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Charles Ray, Plank Piece I and II, 1973, two gelatin silver prints, on display at MoMA.
Morag Keil, Pole—Out of Your Head, 2010, metal pole, keys, locks, bike locks, compass, chains, spring, leather, key ring, on display at Embassy Gallery in Edinburgh through March 4, 2015.
Zhang Dali, Chinese Offspring, 2003, resin mixed with fiberglass 15 life size cast figures, on display at Saatchi Gallery in London.
Louise Lawler, Chandelier—No Drones, 2007, traced and painted, on display at Studio Guenzani Gallery in Milan through November 20.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Jack Halberstam Isn’t Here to Comfort You