The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Farnaz Rabieijah, Sympathy, date unknown. On view at Shirin Art Gallery in Tehran through October 21.
Rashaad Newsome, BAAAAAAAM!, 2015. On view at The Fine Art Society Contemporary in London through October 30.
Tony Oursler, Inviation, 2015. On view at Bernier/Eliades in Athens through November 12.
Josef Pirkner, Bulle, 2012. On view at 2CforArt in Salzburg, Austria through November 28.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun