The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Farnaz Rabieijah, Sympathy, date unknown. On view at Shirin Art Gallery in Tehran through October 21.
Rashaad Newsome, BAAAAAAAM!, 2015. On view at The Fine Art Society Contemporary in London through October 30.
Tony Oursler, Inviation, 2015. On view at Bernier/Eliades in Athens through November 12.
Josef Pirkner, Bulle, 2012. On view at 2CforArt in Salzburg, Austria through November 28.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress