The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Du Zhenjun, The Tower of Babel—Destruction, 2012. On view at Pearl Lam in Shanghai through August 30, 2015.
Roger Lerner, Form in Light, date unknown. On view at Couturier Gallery in Los Angeles through August 22, 2015.
Shu Ikeda, Constructive Destruction, 2015. On view at Blindspot Gallery in Hong Kong through August 29, 2015.
Richard Haas, Greene Street, 1973. On view at Michael Ingbar Gallery in New York through August 29, 2015.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet