The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Paoli Pivi, Have You Seen Me Before, 2008. On view at Whitechapel Gallery in London through September 8
Cyrille André, Rhinos-Keras, 2013. Polyester Resin. 169 x 59 x 59 cm. On view at Galerie Piece Unique in Paris through September 14
Ai Weiwei, Circle of Animals/Zodiac Heads (detail), 2010. Bronze. On view at The Cleveland Museum of Art through January 26
Francis Upritchard, Ug Monkey, 2009. Fur, leather, modeling materials. 20.1 x 24.2 x 23.9 inches. On view at VISUAL Center for Contemporary Art & The George Bernard Shaw Theatre in Ireland through September 8
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock