The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Antony Gormley, Gut X, 2013. Hollow plaster blocks made from 10 mm wall thickness of Crystacal R Plaster (resin based), reinforced with wire mesh and hessian scrim. 313 x 73.5 x 69.5 cm. On view at Galerie Thaddaeus Ropac in Paris through August 28.
Anselm Keifer, Der Rhein, 1982/2013. 330 x 300cm. On view at Galerie Bastian in Berlin through September 21.
Channa Horwitz, 8 Expanded, 1982. On view at Kunstsaele in Berlin through August 24.
Richard Artschwager, Logus (Blue Logus), 1967. Wood/Formica. 88.8 x 115.6 x 121.2 cm. On view at Hammer in Los Angeles through September 1.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup