The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Norman Parkinson, Audrey Hepburn, 1955. On view at the National Portrait Gallery in London through October 18.
Herb Ritts, Madonna, Tokyo, 1987. On view at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston through November 8.
Michel Comte, B&W Gisele Bünchen, 1999. On view at Guy Hepner in New York through September 11.
Ron Galella, John Travolta. On view at Photology in Milan through September 27.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old