The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Nicola Tyson, Figure Waving, 2015. On view at Galerie Nathalie Obadia in Paris through July 25.
Jerry Kearns and Nora York, Diva’s Song, 2015. On view at Mike Weiss Gallery in New York through August 22.
Roy Lichtenstein, Reflections on Crash, 1990. On view at the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art in Edinburgh through January 10, 2016.
Mathis Collins, pre-sketch for Optic Chorus, 2015. On view at Martos Gallery in Los Angeles through August 22.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup