The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Nicola Tyson, Figure Waving, 2015. On view at Galerie Nathalie Obadia in Paris through July 25.
Jerry Kearns and Nora York, Diva’s Song, 2015. On view at Mike Weiss Gallery in New York through August 22.
Roy Lichtenstein, Reflections on Crash, 1990. On view at the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art in Edinburgh through January 10, 2016.
Mathis Collins, pre-sketch for Optic Chorus, 2015. On view at Martos Gallery in Los Angeles through August 22.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Call Him Deacon: The Rising Producer Makes a Bid for Music Stardom
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds