The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Mikhael Subotzky, Up in the air, 2014. On view at Goodman Gallery in Johannesburg, South Africa through August 6, 2016.
Hussein Chalayan, “Kaikoku” floating dress, Autumn/Winter 2011-12. On view at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York through September 5, 2016.
Louis Lozowick, New York, 1923. On view at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C. through July 24, 2016.
Anish Kapoor, Untitled, 2016. On view at Lisson Gallery in Milan, Italy through July 22, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress