The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one internationl hub to the next.
Ed Atkins, Ribbons, 2014 (video still). On view at Serpentine Sackler Garden in London through August 25.
Hervé Guibert, Autoportrait, 1989. Gelatin silver print, 8 5/8 x 5 5/8 inches. Edition 15/25. On view through July 25 at Calicoon Fine Arts in London.
Charles Ray, Sleeping Woman, 2012. Solid stainless steel. 35 1/2 x 44 1/2 x 50 inches. On view at The Kunstmuseum Basel through September.
Jon Sasaki, Hang in There, 2012 (production still). On view through August 15 Jessica Bradley Gallery in Toronto.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters