The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Mircea Cantor, SHOOTING, 2005. On view at Kunst Werke in Berlin through August 30.
Matthew Barney, River of Fundament (video still), 2014. On view at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles through January 31, 2016.
Patrick Faigenbaum, Raphael. Piazza San Pietro, Santulussurgiu, 2008. On view at Galerie Nathalie Obadia in Paris through July 25.
Eric Zener, Twists and Turns, 2015. On view at Gallery Henoch in New York through June 20.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet