The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Mircea Cantor, SHOOTING, 2005. On view at Kunst Werke in Berlin through August 30.
Matthew Barney, River of Fundament (video still), 2014. On view at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles through January 31, 2016.
Patrick Faigenbaum, Raphael. Piazza San Pietro, Santulussurgiu, 2008. On view at Galerie Nathalie Obadia in Paris through July 25.
Eric Zener, Twists and Turns, 2015. On view at Gallery Henoch in New York through June 20.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road