The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Dan Halter, PLENTY SITS STILL, HUNGER IS A WANDERER… (DETAIL), 2014. On view at WHATIFTHEWORLD in Cape Town through May 30.
Tom LaDuke, lap, trickle, lap, 2015. Acrylic and glitter on canvas over panel, 60 x 110 inches. On view at Kohn Gallery in Los Angeles through May 20.
Michal Rovner, Untitled 8 (Panorama), 2015. On view at Pace Gallery in London through June 15.
Ellsworth Kelly, Red White, 2014. On view at Matthew Marks Gallery in New York through June 20.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet