The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Jaty DeFeo, at Eve Presenhuber’s booth, Frieze New York.
Henrik Olesen, “A.T.”, 2012. 20 parts, computer collage on paper. Courtesy Galerie Buchholz, Cologne/Berlin. At Frieze.
Ellen Altfest, The Bent Leg, 2008. Oil on canvas, 12 x 8 in. © the artist. Photo: Todd-White Art Photography. Courtesy White Cube. Opens Sunday.
Ryan McGinley, Installation view of “Grids,” n view at Team Gallery through June 2.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy