The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Lily Simonson, Nudibranchs Under Ice, 2016. On view at CB1 Gallery in Los Angeles through May 29, 2016.
Alexis Rockman, Untitled (Goblin Shark), 2013. On view at Carolina Nitsch Contemporary Art in New York through April 30, 2016.
Guido Mocafico, Leopold and Rudolf Blaschka, Octopus vulgaris, 2013. On view at Hamiltons Gallery in London through May 24, 2016.
Josh Smith, Untitled, 2016. On view at Xavier Hufkens in Ixelles, Belgium through May 28, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress