The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Rafael Lozano-Hemmer, Surface Tension, 1992. On view at Whitechapel Gallery in London until May 15, 2016.
Installation view of “Yoko Ono: Golden Ladders,” 2015. On view at the Faurschou Foundation in Beijing until July 3, 2016.
Michael Najjar, eruopa, 2016. On view at Benrubi Gallery in New York until May 14, 2016.
Daido Moriyama, it, 2006. On view at the Fondation Cartier in Paris until June 5, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress