YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY: FIRST COMES THE LAMBO, THEN COMES THE ELABORATE STAGEY WEDDING!
Happy Monday! Here's our compendium of pop-culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Kim Kardashian reportedly spent $380,000 on a new Lamborghini for Kanye West. The Beatles said it best: Money can't buy you love, but it can buy Kanye a Lambo. [S&V]
• An Abercrombie & Fitch model, Benjamine Bowers, is suing A&F and agent Brian Hilburn, claiming he was asked to get naked and masturbate during a shoot and that Hilburn then exposed himself and compared their packages. Oy. [TMZ]
• Also in lawsuit news: Lucy Pavlovsky, the 24-year-old bystander who suffered two gashes in her arm on Thursday during the infamous Drake/Chris Brown brawl and required 12 stitches to treat them, plans to sue "anybody who threw a bottle, anybody who created that dangerous atmosphere," according to her lawyer. [NYDN]
• Oh, and about that brawl: police shut down W.i.P., the club where it occurred, due to "code violations." Presumably they don't mean bro code, although I think we can all agree that was violated too. [ArtsBeat/NYT]
• Rock of Ages and That's My Boy both flopped on their shared opening weekend, coming in at third and fifth places, respectively, with $15.1M and $13M. They were bested by Madagascar 3 ($35.5M) and Prometheus ($20.2M), and Snow White and the Huntsman snuck into the number-four spot with $13.8M. [BOM]
• Morrissey will be extensively touring the US throughout October, November, and December. The Los Angeles date is with Iggy and the Stooges! [Billboard]
• Justin Vernon of Bon Iver designed some shoes. They are orange, and they have a fishbone on the toe. If you like Bon Iver, you will probably like the shoes, and if you don't, maybe you want to look into buying some different shoes. [Keep via Pitchfork]