Happy Monday! Here's our compendium of pop-culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• The American Music Awards, which are to the Grammys as the Golden Globes are to the Oscars, were last night. Justin Bieber picked up three awards, including Artist of the Year; Carly Rae Jepsen, Nicki Minaj, and Taylor Swift all took home trophies, too. And Linkin Park, somehow. Did you guys know Linkin Park was still a thing? We certainly didn't. [AMAs/ABC]
• Christopher Kane is leaving his post at the head of Versace's little sister Versus, which he's held since fall/winter 2010. There are also some pretty juicy rumors that his departure is in favor of the top spot at Balenciaga, recently vacated by Nicolas Ghesquière; but neither Kane nor Balenciaga would confirm them. [The Cut/NYM]
• There was a lot of money raked in at the box office this weekend! Twilight: Breaking Dawn — Part 2 made a predictably bananas $141.3M; but Skyfall's $41.5M would easily have been a box-office winner on most other weekends. Lincoln took in a totally respectable $21M, and Wreck-It Ralph stayed strong at $18.3M; Flight closed out the top five with $8.6M. [BOM]
• Now that President Obama has been re-elected, he can relax a little bit and do goofy stuff like posing with McKayla "Not Impressed" Maroney, doing her signature look. [Flickr/White House]
• It turns out Kate Moss's body is worth even more than we realized—her friend, the late Lucian Freud, drew a tattoo of two swallows at the base of her spine. "If it all goes horribly wrong I could get a skin graft and sell it," she mused, which is gross but true. [Hello!]
• Justin Bieber's date to the AMAs wasn't Selena Gomez, and it certainly wasn't that model he went to The Lion King with—it was his mom. She looked cute! He looked like he'd just had a shopping spree at Sephora. [People]