Happy Monday. Here's our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Ed Sheeran has a guest role in Season 7 of Game of Thrones. [Twitter]
• Ryan Murphy, television hit-machine, is currently casting his Prince Charles and Princess Diana for the second season of Feud. [EW]
• And in related news, Princess Diana's former lover James Hewitt continues to maintain that he is not Prince Harry's biological father. [Sky News]
• King Kong won the weekend box office. [BOM]
• Snoop put Donald Trump in the music video for his remix of Kaytranada's "Lavender" as a clown named "Ronald Klump." Then he shot him. To be fair, most people in the music video were wearing clown makeup, and some of them were also shot, but not by Snoop D-O-G-G himself. [Pitchfork]
• A Pink Floyd opera is coming to Cincinnati in summer of 2018. [RS]
• Finally, to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the death of Brooklyn rapper the Notorious B.I.G., The Nets retired the jersey number 72—the year of Biggie's brith. [Billboard]