Happy Monday. Here's our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Emma Watson had to educate the world about feminism yet again. Fortunately, she put it very succinctly: "Feminism is about giving women choice. Feminism is not a stick with which to beat other women." Amen. [The Guardian]
• And in other depressing Watson-related news: Russia is contemplating banning Beauty and the Beast for having a gay character and thus being "shameless propaganda of sin." [BBC]
• Future is doing pretty well: he is officially the first artist to have two different albums debut at number one on the Billboard chart in consecutive weeks. [Billboard]
• Logan won the box office by a lot. [BOM]
• Danny Masterson, aka Hyde from That '70s Show, is being investigated for sexual assault. According to the LAPD, three women have come forward alleging the actor sexually assaulted them in the early 2000s. [THR]
• More Gilmore Girls might be coming to Netflix. [Deadline]
• To end on a bizarre and morbid note: the car the Notorious B.I.G. was shot in is now for sale for $1.5 million. [The Guardian]