Happy Monday. Here's our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• The Super Bowl happened last night. The New England Patriots beat the Atlanta Falcons, which made Donald Trump happy. Lady Gaga performed an energetic, but ultimately pretty safe set at half time. Though it is traditional for the President to host the winning Super Bowl team at the White House, Patriots tight end Martellus Bennett has said he will not attend, because he has a spine. [Twitter, YouTube, USA Today]
• In more important Super Bowl news, the first trailer for the second season of Stranger Things premiered. The show will return on Halloween. [YouTube]
• M. Night Shyamalan's Split won the box office again. Thanks a lot, moviegoers. [BOM]
• Christopher Walken recited the lyrics to *NSYNC's "Bye Bye Bye" to sell a low calorie drink called Bai. [Pitchfork]
• Kristen Stewart hosted SNL, but Melissa McCarthy stole the show in this Sean Spicer skit. [YouTube]
• The DGA Awards happened. Damien Chazelle took home the big prize (Outstanding Directorial Achievement in Feature Film) for La La Land. Lion's Garth Davis won the First-Time Feature award. [DGA]
• Things are looking worse and worse for Johnny Depp. [P6]